Wine And Music Experiences with the Owners
Set Your Inner Rebel Free And Transcend Conformity
This unique combination of sound and taste ultimately sets Black Elephant apart from the commercial wine industry, creating a fun, relaxed and highly interactive tasting.
Please specify below which Music and Wine Experience you want to book, as we aim to give you the best possible experience at Black Elephant Vintners.
We offer a single Music and Wine Experience that has two options:
- Bubbly Experience – 4 Cap Classiques (Golden Circle Range) – allow 1.5 hours – R150pp
- Bubbly and Wine Experience – 8 Wines (4 Golden Circle + 4 Wines from the Festival & Backstage Wines) – allow 2.5 hours – R300pp
- The Music and Wine Experience starts at 11 am on a Saturday, select custom dates are available from time to time, and those who have chosen the longer Bubbly and Wine Experience will stay on after the Bubbly Experience concludes.
- Due to the limited availability and the number of wines poured, we require a minimum of 4 people per booking. The total capacity per event is 20 people. Email us at email@example.com, should you not be able to book online.
- Tastings are conducted by either Kevin or Jacques, two of the owners, and start promptly at 11 am. As the format is very informal and interactive, the duration indicated above is approximate. Click here to view the List of Wines
- Payment is required to confirm your booking.
- Payment is refundable on all cancellations made 48 hours before your booking.
- Please note that we do not supply any food, but you are welcome to bring snacks.